Eight Days Classical Greece tour
This tour gives you a unique opportunity to explore some of the most important sights Greece has to offer!
Visit the Acropolis and the new Acropolis Museum as well as the main sights in Athens and the next day Mycenae where one of the first civilizations in the world flourished.
The theatre of Epidaurus will charm you and later on that day the city of Olympia will take you on a journey back to the time of the ancient Olympic Games.
The following days you will have the chance to visit the area of Delphi (the Naval of the earth), where the ancient Oracle of Greece was located and next comes the city of Kalambaka with the breathtaking mountains of Meteora where Greek Orthodox monasteries stand fearlessly right at the edge of the cliffs.
DAY 1 : On arrival you will be met by our assistant and transferred to your hotel by your Private Motorcoach. Rest of the day at leisure or enjoy an optional tour to Cape Sounion. Overnight in Athens
DAY 2 : Morning sightseeing tour of Athens' most famous sights including a visit to the spectacular Acropolis and the new Acropolis museum. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Athens
DAY 3 : Early in the morning, departure for a 4 day classical tour including Meteora. Today visit ancient Mycenae and Epidaurus theatre, famous for its acoustics. Overnight in Olympia.
DAY 4 : Visit the archaeological site of Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games. Overnight in Delphi.
DAY 5 : Visit the archaeological site and the museum of Delphi, known in ancient times as the navel of the world. Overnight in Kalambaka.
DAY 6 : Leave in the morning for nearby Meteora to visit the Byzantine Monasteries. Return to Athens in the afternoon and overnight.
DAY 7 : Free day in Athens for shopping, strolling through the city discovering its hidden charms or ask our representative about an optional excursion. Overnight in Athens
DAY 8 : You will be met by our assistant at your hotel and transferred to the airport by your Private Motorcoach for your departure flight.
- Visit Unesco heritage sites such as Acropolis
- Visit Acropolis museum
- See the Parliament and the Stadium
- Visit archaeological site of Mycenae and Epidaurus
- Visit Delphi archaeological site
- Visit Olympia archaeological site
- See the famous Meteora rocks
- 4 overnights accommodation B/B in Athens based on our selection of hotels
- 4 days classical tour in 3*/4*/5* hotels
- Athens sightseeing tour & Acropolis museum
- Meals: 7 breakfasts & 3 dinners at hotels
- Entrance fees of guided sightseeing
- All transfers as per itinerary
- All taxes
- Lunches and Dinners during the multiday tour
- Drinks and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)