Greece is a European Destination of Excellence!
Greece is much more than we were taught at school and than we have seen in the photos with beautiful sunsets and golden sandy beaches. In Greece, you are in a crossroad of colors and cultures; you feel the strength of History and the warmth of the southern extremity of Europe and you discover the evolutionary course of thought, influence and experience.
You are in a country with a uniquely affluent historical past, whose people, however, do not rest on their laurels and are not stuck in that past.
You are in a country that, though statistically small, is huge in its diversity. You see landscapes that have given thousands of postcard images but remain incredibly vivid and of unrivaled beauty.
Greece is a country of beautiful contradictions, a constant journey in time, from the present to the past and back again. Walk through the olive groves, through archaeological sites; move to clusters of islands, go through beaches and mountains and explore the breathtaking scenery.
In Greece the succession of images is not just our imagination; it is a sheer reality.
Greece is the ideal place for city tourism. Discovering the soul of a Greek city is much more than a quick tour around its monuments and sightseeing. Greek cities are full of possibilities, easily accessible and visitor friendly around the year, offering a great sum of modern facilities and choices. Greek cities combine excellent conference facilities with unique museums, archaeological sites, shopping and nightlife.
Think of the perfect city break. And then visit a Greek city, where it will be planned and organized for you!
The islands are the main characteristic of Greece’s morphology and an integral part of the country’s culture and tradition. Greek sovereign land includes 6,000 islands and islets scattered in the Aegean and Ionian Seas, of which only 227 islands are inhabited. This is a truly unique phenomenon for the European continent. The Greek Archipelago takes up 7,500 km of the country’s total 16,000 km coastline, offering a highly diversified landscape: beaches stretching over many kilometers, sheltered bays and coves, sandy beaches with sand-dunes, pebble beaches, coastal caves with steep rocks and dark colored sand typical of volcanic soil and coastal wetlands.
Before you travel to Greece
- Depending on your country of origin, you might need a passport and a visa; you could obtain a visa through the Greek consulate nearest to your residence.
- Call your bank or your credit card company to let them know that you will be using it in Greece.
- The Electric Current in Greece is 230V AC (50Hz). Appliances from North America require a transformer and British ones an adaptor.
- In order to have access to necessary health care, tourists from member states of the European Union (EU) wishing to visit Greece must be holders of the European Health Card (EHIC) or any other legal Community document issued by their competent social security agency. Tourists from countries other than the member states of the European Union must consult their social security agency for information before traveling.
- Contact your phone company in order to make sure that you can use your mobile phone in Greece.
- As a consumer, you are protected by Greek consumer protection law for all transactions you make while traveling in the country.
"Travel Feel Greece" Services is a travel provider and destination management company. We serve the fast-growing travel industry and we build relationships with Clients that travel to Greece, travel agencies, tour operators and well-known online travel portals. We drive Group Travel and travel for Meetings, on Incentive programs, for Conferences and Congresses, and for Events (MICE).